SuCCESSFUL WSE Report for St. Seachnall's N.S.
“Today a reader,
tomorrow a leader”
MAIN STRENGTHS OF THE SCHOOL
• The quality of the work of the board of management is very good.
• The leadership skills demonstrated by the principal are very good and are characterised by careful consideration and reflection.
• The collaboration between the principal and the in- school management team is very good
• Whole-school plans and the school’s self-evaluation process are of a very high quality
• The learning achievements of pupils in English are very good.
• Pupils’ attainment levels are very good in Mathematics.
• The work of the parents’ association in supporting the school is very good.
• Parents’ questionnaire responses indicate that the school is held in very high regard.