St. Seachnalls were awarded the active schools flag in June 2015.
The Active School Flag will be awarded to schools that:
- Adhere to DES guidelines regarding PE timetable provision for all students.
- Teach a broad and balanced PE curriculum.
- Inform and invite the whole school community to participate in the ASF process.
- Self-evaluate current provision in terms of PE, Physical Activity and Partnerships.
- Plan, implement and monitor improvements for each of the aforementioned area
- Organise an ‘Active School Week’ as part of the annual school calendar.